Saturday, December 30, 2006

I initially characterized the process of finding a teaching job as a "sorting through" process and not as a "search". I was wrong.

Yes, I have sorted through positions that want me to take Saturdays and Sundays as vacation days, that don't want to pay into the national pension fund and that want to charge me double taxes. Delete, delete, delete.

The decent position is proving elusive (hopefully only for the time being) and requires active searching. I obsessively check Korea forums and job listings, refreshing pages every half hour in the hopes that a *perfect* job will have been posted. OK, so I'm not actually waiting or looking for the perfect job (oxymoron anyone?) but I would like to find one that complies with the law!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home