Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I need an E-2 visa to be able to work legally as an English teacher in Korea. This visa must be applied for and received out of the country. It's Tuesday and I'm flying out on Saturday and I don't have mine yet. This situation makes me a little anxious. Apparently the immigration office in Korea is still processing my work number (which I need to apply for the visa here). If I don't get the visa before I leave, I can still enter Korea as a tourist for 30 days. Then I'll have to make a visa run to Japan to get the visa within the first month. I'd rather just have everything settled before I leave!


Post a Comment

<< Home