Thursday, June 21, 2007

Vacation Time

I have a week of vacation coming up from July 15th to the 22nd. I love travel planning and have been thinking carefully about where I could go and what I'd want to do. I settled on Malaysia, since a lot of other countries in south east Asia will be in the middle of the rainy season. It turns out that I am not the only person from Korea with the same idea. Several travel agents informed me that there are no seats available on flights in/out on the dates I want. I could leave a day later and come back a day earlier...but for upwards of $700 for the ticket I'm not sure it'd be worth it.

My other options? I could fly to Mongolia for around $600 but I'd probably need to find a tour to help arrange transportation since the infrastructure isn't all that great. I could stay in Korea and do some hiking and visit Jeju-do, a volcanic island off the south coast, or do an extended temple stay. But considering that it will be the rainy season in Korea, I'm not sure what the best option is... Time to do more research!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,Haley

Are you interested in making extra income while teaching English in Korea? Let us show you how simple it is.

(1) Mention to your students whether any of them are interested in experiencing or studying in overseas countries, such as Canada.

(2) Refer the students to us by either giving them our contact number or giving us their information.

(3) If the students do decide to use our services to arrange for overseas studies, you will get commission from us.

(4) Your commission payment will be given to you within a week from receiving funds from the referred students.

Enjoy your stay in Korea, and supplement your income or earn extra spending money for your spending pleasure without having to work. Just refer the students and if any of them result in successful overseas studies through our organization, you will receive commission as a token of our appreciation.

Please email us at esacuhak@gmail.com for more details.

Good luck

1:18 AM  
Blogger AG said...

Hi dear,
My boyfriend is currently in Mongolia and will be until the 20th. He is there with a group from Montana State University. They spent about a week in the capital. He liked it. Now they are out in Renchenlume. I have not heard from him since he left the capital. They are staying in tents... no internet. Anyway he likes Mongolia so far.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home