Sunday, August 03, 2008

Good Bye Korea!

By this time tomorrow I'll be in Tokyo! Am I sad to go? Unfortunately, that question is tied to the considerable stress I'm feeling about not having been paid yet. My boss emailed me this morning threatening to withhold a good chunk of change. Great. Way to make my last day all the more special!

A last look at Cheongju:

Downtown

I don't think this store would be very popular in America


Green tea yogurt from my favorite cafe

Side entrance for the open market

Old women selling produce


The road on the way to my apartment from downtown

Chungdae- popular going out area in Cheongju


Fried potatoes and onions with cheese served along with tomatoes, pickles, canned corn and hard boiled eggs to accompany soju


I'm ready to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home